Over the years, the Kingdom has achieved unprecedented growth and has made qualitative leaps in civil aviation, whose growth has helped to drive development at airports across Saudi Arabia, covering major developments in passenger transportation, air cargo, airport construction and equipment, air navigation and control.
VisionTo enable the Kingdom's leadership in aviation, by providing customer-centric and digitally enabled regulatory services..
A globally leading, innovative and trusted aviation regulator.
GACA’s strategic objectives:
- Safety & security
- Ensure highest levels of safety and security in KSA aviation sector.
- Environmental sustainability
- Promote development of sustainable measures to reduce environmental impact.
- Sector growth & competitiveness
- Develop economic policies to enable traffic growth, service quality, fair competition and connectivity.
- Sector strategy activation & delivery
- Activate and monitor aviation sector strategy implementation and enable new technology adoption.