The Directorate-General for aviation licenses is responsible for aircraft registration and cancelation in the National Register, as well as the issuance and renewal of licenses pilots, maintenance engineers, air traffic controllers, and the crewmembers of the aircraft registered in Saudi Arabia. Also the issuance and renewal for English Language Proficiency (ELP) certification.
· Administration seeks to facilitate the work procedures to transfer all transactions to the electronic system, while the portal of the General Authority for Civil Aviation is complete.
· Evaluation, analysis, and development of the Saudi Arabian’s record-aircraft database
1. Aircraft registration and the abolition of registration in the National Register
2. Issuance and renewal of licenses flight attendants, pilots, engineers, maintenance technicians, air traffic controllers, dispatchers, and members of the air service crew.
3. Issuance and renewal of (ELP) certificates.
4. Issuance and renewal of Crew Members Card (CMC) Support and participate in the investigation of aviation accidents and incidents on request.
Issuing a maintenance license
Provide the necessary tests for aviation personnel and students and review all local and international requirements approvedGACA Form 8710
This sevice provides for customers who are holding a foreign license to validate it to get the GACA license.
This service allows the beneficiaries to apply for an Airmen Certification. (Initial /Renewal/ Reissuance/ Additional Rating)8710 PILOT CERTIFICATE ANDOR RATING APPLICATION